Thursday, December 31, 2009

MIRACULOUS NEW YEAR 2010!!!

It has been an amazing year 2009! I want to thank everyone for the wonderful moments that I have had the privilege to experience! I truly hope that my presence has also given something for the better of the moment :D

Below are some of my career highlights for the past year 2009:

- Salatut Elämät / Concealed Lives TV Drama
> Noa Okada vs Miro
> Noa Okada vs Miro on the dancefloor

- Seppälä TV-commercial working as a choreographer

- Launching of Tung Bui Shop

- In addition I've acted in two TV-series that might be shown on the Finnish television next year.

- Acrobatic Body Control (ABC) classes have gone well, and the year 2010 might bring new opportunities! Looking forward for this!

In general together with my mentor H-P Virkki we've been working together for almost 4 years now. 2010 should be brighter, but it will only come if we're willing to work as hard as before! Nevertheless, I believe that we will always keep up the good work!

Thank you for reading my blog! See you again in the next year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment